Here you will find all registration forms and contact information for the Czech Festival events. Forms and information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Contact email@example.com for questions about becoming a vendor.
- Application is due by May 31st.
- Friday Evening Children’s Parade: Pre-register by calling Mary Homolka 402.826.7194 or Kay Sukovaty 402.821.2429. Leave name, category, town you are from, age and phone number.
- Saturday & Sunday Afternoon Parades. Entry form here.
Entry of quilts is at the Extension Office, 306 W 3rd, Wilber, NE. between hours of 1 and 4 PM. on the Friday of the festival. Special drop off, call 402 821-2749. Quilts are to be picked up Sunday at 5PM unless special arrangements made. The registration form is here.
- Art Show. Entry form here.
- Talent Show. Entry form here.
- Sand Volleyball. Information here. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duck and Dumpling run. Information here and registration form here.
- Car Show is on Saturday, 9:30am-12:30pm. Meet in front of the Dvoracek Library-419 West 3rd Street.
Contact Gina 402-821-7280
- Motorcycle Show is on Sunday, 10am-4:30pm. Meet in front of Food Mesto. Register when you arrive.
- Send nominations for Knights of Blanik/Ladies of Libuse to :
Nebraska Czechs of WilberAttn: Knights and LadiesBox 652Wilber, NE 68465